Returns and complaints policy
(1) The store shall be liable for 6 months from the date of purchase in case of non-conformity of the goods with the contract in accordance with Art. 10 of the Law on Special Terms of Consumer Sales of July 27, 2002. The customer loses the rights set forth in w/ the law, if before the expiration of one month from the discovery of non-conformity of the goods with the contract, he does not notify the store of this fact.
(2) In the case of non-conformity of the goods with the contract, the advertised goods, together with a letter specifying the non-conformity and expectations on how to fulfill our obligations, should be sent back at your own expense to the mailing address listed on the store’s website, specifying how to fulfill the store’s obligations. The customer has the right, demand to bring it into conformity with the contract by repair or replacement free of charge, unless repair or replacement is impossible or requires excessive costs. If the store is unable to meet the specified demands, the customer has the right to demand an applicable price reduction or may withdraw from the contract.
(3) The store will respond to the customer’s requests within 14 working days from the notification of non-conformity of the goods. If the case requires additional technical expertise by external companies, the deadline may be extended.
(4) If the non-conformity of the goods is reported within 10 days of purchase, the customer has the right to request an expedited replacement of the product. Fast-track mode applies only to a specific group of products. If the non-conformity is recognized and the claimed goods are available, the new goods will be shipped within a few business days after the non-conforming goods are delivered to the store. If this is not possible, the store will offer the buyer a refund equivalent to the price of the product or offer other goods available in the store with similar parameters.
(5) In any of the above cases, when the implementation of the customer’s requests involves the delivery of new or repaired goods, the cost of delivery to the customer shall be borne by the store.
6 In accordance with the Law of March 2, 2000. On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271) Art. 7, within a period of 10 days after delivery of the ordered goods, the consumer has the right to return the goods without stating reasons within the framework of withdrawal from the contract, according to the general rules under the regulations on the conclusion of distance contracts. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered not concluded and the consumer is relieved of all obligations. Goods returned in this manner will be accepted only if sent back in unaltered condition, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. This means that the goods must be in their original, undamaged packaging, with complete contents, and the product itself and accessories will be undamaged. It is permissible to open the package to view the goods, and the goods may be used, provided that this use will not lead to a change in their condition. According to the law, the possibility of return does not apply to audio and visual recordings and recorded on computer program media after the consumer has removed their original packaging. If you wish to exercise the aforementioned right of return, the goods must be sent back at your own expense to the mailing address listed on the store’s website. Such a return shipment must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and the account number to which the store is to return the payment. The store shall inspect the product within 14 working days. If the goods meet the above. requirements, an adjustment invoice is issued. The original and a copy are sent to the customer by registered mail. The customer should send back a signed copy of the correction invoice, and upon receipt, the store will refund the customer’s account within 7 business days.
(7) The warranty, and the right of withdrawal shall not apply when the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin. That’s why you should always check the package for shipping damage before picking it up from the post office. In particular, note the condition of the tapes or seals affixed to the shipment. If the packaging of the shipment bears signs of damage or if the seals (tapes) are broken, do not accept the shipment and in the presence of the courier draw up a damage report and contact the seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter. Inspection of the shipment upon receipt is a prerequisite for the consideration of any claims by the Customer for damage or robbery of the shipment in transit.
(8) The information on the store’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. A customer placing an order using the mechanisms available on the store’s web pages, makes an offer to buy a specific good under the conditions stated in the product description. The moment of conclusion of the contract of purchase and sale occurs when the customer confirms the receipt of the goods in writing on the consignment note.